Haakaa’s Silicone Penguin Nasal Aspirator is the quick, quiet, and efficient way to clear your little one’s stuffy, runny nose! Our aspirator is made of soft, food-grade silicone and sucks up mucus with a gentle squeeze, clearing your baby’s airways and helping them breathe easier.
This aspirator features a dual-valve design that ensures no backflow into your child’s nose, and two tip sizes to choose from – making it ideal for all noses! It’s simple to use and fully detachable for thorough cleaning so no mould or bacteria will hang around. The aspirator body is transparent with measurement markers on the side, so you can see how much mucus has been collected. It’s lightweight, portable and ready for any snotty emergencies while you’re out and about!
The Tube Cleaning Brush is designed to get into the tiny nooks and crannies of the nasal aspirator, so no nasties can grow in between uses!
• Utilises the power of natural suction.
• Easy-squeeze, super-soft silicone is gentle on little noses.
• Dual-valve design prevents fluid from flowing back out of the tip.
• Two tip sizes to choose from – suitable for all ages.
• Disassembles for easy cleaning.
• Lightweight and portable.
• Measurements on the container body help you to keep track of fluid output.
• Can be boiled to sterilise.
• Made of 100% food-grade silicone.
• Tube Cleaning Brush reaches all areas of the aspirator for a complete clean.
• BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
1. Choose the tip that best suits your baby. It should fit snugly and comfortably in the nostril. Only the very end of the tip needs to fit inside.
2. Sit your child upright, as gravity will help to draw the fluid out.
3. If you notice any solid material in your child’s nose, you may wish to massage a couple of drops of saline into the nostril to help loosen this material before attempting to suction it out with the aspirator.
4. Pointing Output Valve A upwards, squeeze the aspirator body gently and place the tip snugly in the entrance of the nostril – do not push it far inside the nostril. Slowly release your grip to draw out any nasal fluid that may be present.
Please Note: This product is designed to suction up nasal fluid rather than large pieces of solid material.
Cleaning & Care
Disassemble before cleaning. Please note that Output Valve B is detachable. Sterilise aspirator before first use. Clean after each use with warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Allow to dry completely before storing. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product. To clean the airway of the silicone tip, use the Haakaa Tube Cleaning Brush or any other small brush. You can also run clean, warm water directly into the airway to thoroughly flush it out. Hand wash Tube Cleaning Brush with warm soapy water or a gentle sponge and rinse thoroughly. Allow to dry completely before storing. Brush NOT suitable for microwaves, sterilisers or boiling water due to stainless steel components.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Adult supervision required. Keep out of reach of children and pets when not in use. Detachable output valves pose a choking hazard. Do not force the tip far inside the nostril. Due to stainless steel components, do not place Tube Cleaning Brush in microwaves, sterilisers or boiling water.
Arc Tip – 0-12mths
Cone Tip – 12mths+