The Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder & Cover Set is the perfect way to safely introduce new flavours to your baby without the risk of choking. Made with 100% silicone, our Feeder is more hygienic, durable and easy-care than mesh alternatives, which are incredibly difficult to clean and can rip, harbour bacteria and absorb odours.
Our Feeder is super easy to assemble and use! Simply place fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal right. You can also freeze icy treats straight into our Feeder. To do this, simply slip over the leakproof pouch cover, pour liquid (such as breast milk or puréed food) into the pouch, assemble the Feeder, place the cap on and freeze! Once frozen, remove the pouch cover and let your little ones explore! They will enjoy having the ability to experience new tastes and textures while also building independence, learning to self-feed, and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- 100% silicone design makes the Feeder safe for your baby to chew and suck on.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes that allow only small, digestible pieces of food to pass through.
- Raised pouch rim fits snugly into the attachment ring, making it harder for babies to remove.
- Includes a leakproof pouch cover so you can freeze perfectly-sized icy treats directly in the Feeder.
- Textured petals on the top keep busy little hands entertained.
- A hole on the petal is compatible with Haakaa’s Silicone Strap to assist with easy storage when not in use (note – due to risk of strangulation, never leave strap attached while your child has the feeder).
- Feet on the cap allow the Feeder to be stored upright.
- Lip on the lid makes the pouch easy to access for cleaning/filling.
- Disassembles for easy cleaning – no spaces for bacteria to breed.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Before first use, disassemble and clean the product before placing silicone components in boiling water for 5 minutes to sterilise. To sterilise after subsequent use, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes. To sterilise plastic components (Cap), boil in water for no longer than 2-3 minutes. Wash the Fresh Food Feeder before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products. Silicone may absorb the colours of foods it comes in contact with. To minimise discolouring, wash immediately after use.
Continuous and prolonged sucking can affect dental health. Be sure to brush your child’s teeth regularly. For your child’s safety, never attach product to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing, as it can become wrapped around their neck. Any strap placed through the flower petal should be used for storage purpose only – remove strap and store it out of reach before giving feeder to your child. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Store product in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Adult supervision is required. Keep out of reach of children and pets when not in use. Do not heat food in the microwave while it is inside this product. Always mix pre-heated food and ensure it is at a safe temperature with no hot spots prior to placing it inside this product and giving it to your child.